ATBCoin (ATB) Price Reaches $0.22 on Top Exchanges
ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. ATBCoin has a total market cap of $8.95 million and $2.34 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ATBCoin has traded down 32.7% against the U.S. dollar. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,764.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,005.05 or 0.11544200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029047 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00179867 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020663 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $149.31 or 0.01714670 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021424 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004221 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011223 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, Exrates and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.