Bancor Hits Market Capitalization of $143.75 Million (BNT)
Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Bancor has traded down 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $143.75 million and approximately $4.78 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.58 or 0.00041129 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, EtherDelta, AEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, COSS, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui, AEX and Bancor Network. It is not possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.