Bela Price Down 21.5% Over Last 7 Days (BELA)
Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 15.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Bela has a market cap of $4.27 million and approximately $70,890.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bela coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001274 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Poloniex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Bela has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $162.65 or 0.01966070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016691 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 43.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029474 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001024 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Bela Coin Trading
Bela can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.