ChatCoin Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $2.21 Million (CHAT)
ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One ChatCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001167 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, Lbank, ZB.COM and Huobi. During the last seven days, ChatCoin has traded 32.8% lower against the US dollar. ChatCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $2.21 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.16 or 0.00901667 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008081 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002003 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029399 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003908 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
ChatCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, ZB.COM, EXX, BigONE and Lbank. It is not currently possible to buy ChatCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.