Elite (1337) Reaches Market Capitalization of $6.62 Million
Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 11.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Elite has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. Elite has a market capitalization of $6.62 million and $2,422.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elite coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00058745 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00015586 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00090379 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00022357 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003497 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00037113 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.05 or 0.00610303 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 111.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.