GeoCoin 24 Hour Volume Hits $99,550.00 (GEO)
GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded down 7.3% against the dollar. One GeoCoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.82 or 0.00021845 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. GeoCoin has a market capitalization of $5.76 million and $99,550.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016823 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00064988 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.