Loopring (LRC) 24 Hour Volume Hits $1.72 Million
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, Loopring has traded 25.8% lower against the dollar. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $174.11 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can currently be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003759 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, Gate.io and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange, YoBit, Binance, HitBTC, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.