Nano Achieves Market Capitalization of $1.23 Billion (NANO)
Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 15.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $9.21 or 0.00112730 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinFalcon, RightBTC and BitFlip. Nano has a total market capitalization of $1.23 billion and $38.96 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Nano has traded down 21.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,269.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $607.14 or 0.07429160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $942.59 or 0.11533800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.05 or 0.01970650 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $214.13 or 0.02620160 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00209040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.00832156 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.67 or 0.03042750 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00027160 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Kucoin, RightBTC, CoinFalcon, BitFlip, BitGrail and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.