Nxt (NXT) 24-Hour Volume Tops $4.39 Million
Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. Nxt has a market capitalization of $151.79 million and approximately $4.39 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001754 BTC on major exchanges including Nxt Asset Exchange, Poloniex, CoinEgg and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Nxt has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00149859 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00200466 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00062326 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00125245 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.79 or 0.00274622 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00051960 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, AEX, Nxt Asset Exchange, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Bitcoin Indonesia, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange and CoinEgg. It is not presently possible to buy Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.