OceanChain (OC) 1-Day Volume Reaches $15.60 Million
OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. OceanChain has a total market cap of $0.00 and $15.60 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OceanChain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, OceanChain has traded 20.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.70 or 0.00884967 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008036 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00028759 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003607 BTC.
OceanChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
Buying and Selling OceanChain
OceanChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase OceanChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OceanChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OceanChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.