SingularDTV (SNGLS) Price Hits $0.0716 on Major Exchanges
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded 24.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a market cap of $42.95 million and approximately $642,488.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularDTV token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0716 or 0.00000822 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Gatecoin and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.34 or 0.00899544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00111645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00193631 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, HitBTC, Gatecoin, OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta, Liqui, Livecoin and Braziliex. It is not possible to buy SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.