Snovio (SNOV) 24-Hour Volume Hits $1.14 Million
Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Snovio has a market cap of $14.37 million and $1.14 million worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Snovio has traded 6.3% higher against the dollar. One Snovio token can now be purchased for about $0.0355 or 0.00000407 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Snovio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.