Torcoin (TOR) Price Tops $0.14 on Exchanges
Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. One Torcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001542 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Torcoin has a market capitalization of $44,442.00 and $21.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Torcoin has traded down 6.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $484.31 or 0.05313080 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00017100 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00019001 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013062 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000347 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Buying and Selling Torcoin
Torcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Torcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Torcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Torcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.