Ubiq (UBQ) Price Reaches $1.87 on Exchanges
Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $74.61 million and approximately $301,623.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $1.87 or 0.00021433 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 29.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,782.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $659.79 or 0.07576290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,013.17 or 0.11634200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $235.19 or 0.02700670 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00213802 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.00868972 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $279.25 or 0.03206570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.