VeChain (VEN) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $108.64 Million
VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, VeChain has traded down 10.7% against the US dollar. One VeChain coin can now be bought for $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, BigONE, Huobi and Binance. VeChain has a total market cap of $1.98 billion and $108.64 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $770.37 or 0.08875610 BTC.
VeChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, COSS, Huobi, HitBTC, Kucoin, Qryptos, Binance, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gate.io and BigONE. It is not presently possible to buy VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.