Waltonchain (WTC) Trading 31% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Waltonchain token can currently be bought for about $14.50 or 0.00166143 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinlink, Allcoin, OKEx and Coinrail. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $361.09 million and approximately $4.66 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded down 31% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinlink, Coinrail, Kucoin, OKEx, COSS, Coinnest, Binance, EtherDelta and Allcoin. It is not possible to buy Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.