Wings Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $1.96 Million (WINGS)
Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. In the last week, Wings has traded 24.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wings has a market capitalization of $49.52 million and $1.96 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wings token can now be purchased for about $0.55 or 0.00006369 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC and Gatecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gate.io, HitBTC, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Binance and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.