GameCredits (GAME) Price Tops $1.31
GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 5.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 16th. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded down 25.4% against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for about $1.31 or 0.00016050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Coinrail, CoinEgg and Allcoin. GameCredits has a market cap of $84.63 million and approximately $691,116.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.12 or 0.01989510 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004284 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006758 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00026989 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001101 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit, HitBTC, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, BitBay, Coinrail, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, Livecoin and Allcoin. It is not presently possible to buy GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.