GrandCoin (GDC) Hits Market Cap of $0.00
GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded up 43.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. During the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. GrandCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $553.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.92 or 0.01860700 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003974 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005647 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016386 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00023765 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000908 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.