ParkByte (PKB) Price Tops $0.42 on Exchanges
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 18th. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $2.00 million and approximately $14,108.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.42 or 0.00005097 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded down 31% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041957 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.67 or 0.00873634 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009205 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00022129 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00014649 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.