ZrCoin (ZRC) Price Tops $1.25 on Exchanges
ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 18th. ZrCoin has a market cap of $4.74 million and $80,886.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZrCoin token can currently be bought for about $1.25 or 0.00015236 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. In the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008106 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.39 or 0.00775510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00107944 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00179691 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.