Aeternity (AE) Reaches 24 Hour Volume of $2.33 Million
Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. One Aeternity token can now be bought for $1.72 or 0.00019005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Mercatox, Liqui and HitBTC. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $399.73 million and approximately $2.33 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Aeternity has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.30 or 0.00856366 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016534 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011041 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00041788 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00138367 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031034 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00104054 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, AEX, Liqui, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Gate.io, Coinbene and BigONE. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.