BLOCKv (VEE) Reaches Market Capitalization of $57.56 Million
BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded up 12.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 20th. BLOCKv has a total market capitalization of $57.56 million and approximately $790,883.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLOCKv token can currently be purchased for $0.0385 or 0.00000423 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx and EtherDelta. In the last week, BLOCKv has traded 17.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.30 or 0.00856366 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016534 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011041 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00041788 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00104054 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00179779 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BLOCKv Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
BLOCKv Token Trading
BLOCKv can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.