Bytom Tops One Day Volume of $14.02 Million (BTM)
Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 21st. Bytom has a market capitalization of $350.43 million and $14.02 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom token can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00003993 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, OKEx, HitBTC and CoolCoin. In the last seven days, Bytom has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.07 or 0.01901420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004748 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006447 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00016884 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00023772 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001161 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Allcoin, Huobi, OEX, Cryptopia, Bibox, EXX, EtherDelta, Gate.io, OKEx, CoolCoin, BigONE and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.