1337 (1337) Price Tops $0.0005 on Major Exchanges
1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 16.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 22nd. One 1337 coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last week, 1337 has traded 44.7% higher against the US dollar. 1337 has a market capitalization of $11.83 million and $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00057928 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013015 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00072731 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022629 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00031318 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.21 or 0.00525523 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00083999 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase 1337 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1337 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 1337 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.