Litecoin Cash Price Down 0.1% Over Last Week (LCC)
Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $124,513.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003139 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Mercatox and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.45 or 0.00800427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015266 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039648 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00114905 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.57 or 0.00167971 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Binance, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, SouthXchange, Exrates and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.