BitcoinZ (BTCZ) One Day Trading Volume Tops $111,492.00
BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 16th. In the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded 46.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can now be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and BarterDEX. BitcoinZ has a market capitalization of $6.13 million and approximately $111,492.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.81 or 0.00648443 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $220.80 or 0.02763410 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.62 or 0.00320702 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.94 or 0.00412227 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00062204 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009772 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00115002 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000099 BTC.
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, BarterDEX, BTC-Alpha and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinZ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.