CHIPS Price Tops $0.30 on Major Exchanges (CHIPS)
CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 16th. Over the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. CHIPS has a market capitalization of $6.26 million and $11,499.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CHIPS coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003743 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,976.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $752.08 or 0.09421470 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00032265 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00190525 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $131.61 or 0.01648740 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017898 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021259 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002098 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.