ZrCoin Hits Market Cap of $3.55 Million (ZRC)
ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. ZrCoin has a market cap of $3.55 million and approximately $23,480.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded up 3.7% against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can currently be bought for $0.93 or 0.00011670 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008083 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00019457 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.44 or 0.00818965 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012519 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041403 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00152198 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00052088 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.83 or 0.00248215 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to buy ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.