Blackstar (BSTAR) 24 Hour Volume Hits $4.00
Blackstar (CURRENCY:BSTAR) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Blackstar has a market cap of $51,107.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Blackstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blackstar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Blackstar has traded 18.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Tao (XTO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005465 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00050000 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00016287 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- Kzcash (KZC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00027373 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Blackstar’s total supply is 630,795,971 coins. Blackstar’s official website is blackstarotc.com. Blackstar’s official Twitter account is @Blackstar_dev.
Blackstar Coin Trading
Blackstar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Blackstar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blackstar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blackstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blackstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.