Elite Market Capitalization Hits $4.02 Million (1337)
Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Elite has a total market cap of $4.02 million and approximately $2,554.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elite coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, Elite has traded 19.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00063354 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00037482 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014384 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00148493 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00026908 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00035501 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.48 or 0.00499484 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000203 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.