Etherparty (FUEL) Hits Market Cap of $38.69 Million
Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded up 12.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for $0.0797 or 0.00000980 BTC on major exchanges including ACX, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gate.io. During the last week, Etherparty has traded up 50.5% against the dollar. Etherparty has a market cap of $38.69 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008292 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003735 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020281 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.74 or 0.00845959 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012277 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00151705 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00051797 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 43% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.14 or 0.00297134 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, ACX, HitBTC, Binance and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.