Hive (HVN) 1-Day Volume Tops $123,937.00
Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Hive has a market capitalization of $48.61 million and approximately $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hive has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Hive token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020195 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.92 or 0.00839028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012333 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041998 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00151331 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00051690 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.48 or 0.00290031 BTC.
Hive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Hive
Hive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.