MobileGo (MGO) Price Reaches $0.42 on Exchanges
MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 17th. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $40.79 million and approximately $1.85 million worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for $0.42 or 0.00005134 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Gatecoin, Livecoin and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 19.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008265 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003713 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.34 or 0.00843142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00151457 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00051984 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 40% against the dollar and now trades at $23.96 or 0.00295630 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Tidex, Cryptopia, Liqui, Coinrail and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.