Diamond 24 Hour Volume Hits $23,350.00 (DMD)
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 22nd. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for $8.14 or 0.00093054 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. Diamond has a total market cap of $22.37 million and $23,350.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $461.51 or 0.05272690 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00051859 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00065744 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00023337 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.10 or 0.00732343 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00089604 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00062212 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00038989 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.