Matchpool Reaches Market Capitalization of $34.26 Million (GUP)
Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 22nd. Matchpool has a total market cap of $34.26 million and $6.72 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Matchpool has traded 22.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Matchpool token can currently be purchased for about $0.46 or 0.00005121 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010126 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023435 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.00861554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011213 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00043577 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00146725 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00301210 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001107 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Liqui and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.