SIBCoin Trading Up 13.1% Over Last 7 Days (SIB)
SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 22nd. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.31 or 0.00014947 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and C-CEX. During the last week, SIBCoin has traded 13.1% higher against the US dollar. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $21.82 million and $1.04 million worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,884.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $620.80 or 0.07092550 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1,168.17 or 0.13346200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.48 or 0.01696350 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $271.96 or 0.03107090 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.84 or 0.00215189 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.95 or 0.00753447 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 34% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.08 or 0.00583544 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $274.76 or 0.03139030 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, YoBit, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.