TokenCard (TKN) 24-Hour Volume Hits $207,175.00
TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. TokenCard has a market cap of $30.92 million and $207,175.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TokenCard has traded 12.8% higher against the dollar. One TokenCard token can now be purchased for about $1.29 or 0.00014452 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, YoBit, Livecoin and CryptoDerivatives.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004271 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.90 or 0.00859641 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011139 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.17 or 0.00147246 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.83 or 0.00299944 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001071 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin, HitBTC and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenCard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.