LiteBar Price Tops $0.19 on Major Exchanges (LTB)
LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded up 13.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One LiteBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002895 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, LiteBar has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. LiteBar has a total market capitalization of $180,045.00 and approximately $64.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016005 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 44.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00001494 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 933,673 coins. LiteBar’s official website is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
Buying and Selling LiteBar
LiteBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.