Zurcoin (ZUR) Hits Market Capitalization of $93,462.00
Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. During the last week, Zurcoin has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $93,462.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zurcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012437 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Zurcoin Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is shai102.wix.com/zurcoin.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.