Atomic Coin (ATOM) Reaches Market Capitalization of $231,549.00
Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 21st. Atomic Coin has a market cap of $231,549.00 and $32.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Atomic Coin has traded 27.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Atomic Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0137 or 0.00000184 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050212 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.02 or 0.00349966 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00074681 BTC.
About Atomic Coin
Buying and Selling Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.