LiteBar (LTB) Price Down 7.1% Over Last 7 Days
LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 23rd. During the last seven days, LiteBar has traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. LiteBar has a market capitalization of $155,668.00 and $132.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteBar coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002147 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 78.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00015990 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001066 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000111 BTC.
LiteBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 943,024 coins. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
LiteBar Coin Trading
LiteBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.