Argentum Hits 1-Day Volume of $578.00 (ARG)
Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 8th. Argentum has a total market cap of $380,516.00 and $578.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Argentum has traded 32.7% lower against the dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0382 or 0.00000588 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00039488 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 9,972,916 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.