Peercoin (PPC) Trading 7% Lower Over Last Week
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 11.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.68 or 0.00025860 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $41.74 million and $625,619.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Peercoin has traded down 7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,511.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $611.32 or 0.09428377 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016294 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00032216 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012116 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.88 or 0.02481297 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00027812 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.02 or 0.00308808 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016409 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00063284 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Trade By Trade, The Rock Trading, Tux Exchange, WEX, YoBit, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.