Ethereum Monero (EXMR) Price Reaches $0.0246 on Top Exchanges
Ethereum Monero (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded down 21.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 11th. Ethereum Monero has a market cap of $0.00 and $10,604.00 worth of Ethereum Monero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Monero token can currently be bought for $0.0246 or 0.00000402 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. During the last seven days, Ethereum Monero has traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- Galaxy eSolutions (GES) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ThingsOperatingSystem (TOS) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- DACC (DACC) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Ethereum Monero Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 9th, 2017. Ethereum Monero’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Monero’s official message board is medium.com/@eXMR. The Reddit community for Ethereum Monero is /r/exmr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Monero’s official website is exmrfoundation.org. Ethereum Monero’s official Twitter account is @eXMRCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Monero
Ethereum Monero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Monero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Monero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.