LockTrip (LOC) Price Hits $0.63 on Top Exchanges
LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 11th. One LockTrip token can now be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00010277 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Fatbtc and Bancor Network. During the last seven days, LockTrip has traded 27.3% lower against the dollar. LockTrip has a market cap of $5.84 million and $151,292.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00019134 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Buying and Selling LockTrip
LockTrip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Mercatox, Fatbtc, Gatecoin, YoBit, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockTrip should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LockTrip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.