Qtum Trading Down 22.3% Over Last 7 Days (QTUM)
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 11th. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for about $4.86 or 0.00075801 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, Binance, Bitfinex and GOPAX. During the last week, Qtum has traded 22.3% lower against the US dollar. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $431.53 million and $143.47 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004321 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00022735 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, EXX, OTCBTC, Binance, Coinsuper, BigONE, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Exrates, BCEX, Quoine, Qryptos, LBank, Crex24, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Coinone, CoinExchange, Iquant, Ovis, OKEx, Coinrail, Upbit, Coinnest, Livecoin, Gate.io, Allcoin, Bittrex, Bithumb, Bit-Z, DigiFinex, Liqui, Bibox, CoinEgg, GOPAX, CoinEx, DragonEX, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, BitForex and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.