ZPER (ZPR) 24-Hour Trading Volume Reaches $320,286.00
ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 13th. In the last week, ZPER has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar. ZPER has a market capitalization of $7.86 million and approximately $320,286.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZPER token can currently be purchased for about $0.0079 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, HitBTC, Qryptos and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Galaxy eSolutions (GES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ThingsOperatingSystem (TOS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- DACC (DACC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bit-Z, HitBTC and Qryptos. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZPER should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.