Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for OneSavings Bank (OSB)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of OneSavings Bank (LON: OSB) recently:
- 8/24/2018 – OneSavings Bank had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from GBX 470 ($6.06) to GBX 500 ($6.45). They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/23/2018 – OneSavings Bank was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “hold” rating.
- 8/23/2018 – OneSavings Bank had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 520 ($6.71) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 495 ($6.39).
- 8/17/2018 – OneSavings Bank had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a GBX 470 ($6.06) price target on the stock.
- 7/3/2018 – OneSavings Bank was upgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to an “add” rating. They now have a GBX 470 ($6.06) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 398 ($5.13).
Shares of LON OSB opened at GBX 414.20 ($5.34) on Friday. OneSavings Bank PLC has a 1-year low of GBX 361.70 ($4.67) and a 1-year high of GBX 477.97 ($6.17).
OneSavings Bank (LON:OSB) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 23rd. The company reported GBX 27.30 ($0.35) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of GBX 27.60 ($0.36) by GBX (0.30) ($0.00). OneSavings Bank had a net margin of 50.47% and a return on equity of 25.09%.
OneSavings Bank Plc operates as a specialist lender and retail savings company in the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands. The company operates through two segments, Buy-to-Let/SME and Residential Mortgages. It offers fixed, notice, easy access, and regular savings products, including ISAs. The company also provides buy to let and commercial mortgages, as well as development loans to small and medium sized developers of residential property; first charge, second charge, and shared ownership residential mortgage loans; and personal and secured loans, as well as funding lines to non-bank finance companies secured against portfolios of financial assets, principally mortgages and leases.
Further Reading: Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for OneSavings Bank PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OneSavings Bank PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.