GoldCoin (GLD) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $14,117.00
GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 31st. One GoldCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0493 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. GoldCoin has a total market cap of $2.03 million and $14,117.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GoldCoin has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012883 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001715 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 32.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 139% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000461 BTC.
GoldCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,245,164 coins. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.